At Ignatius Park College, an essential part of pastoral care is ensuring that students feel safe and protected while at school. Protecting students from harm is fundamental to maximizing their personal and academic potential and spiritual development.
Edmund Rice Education Australia (Northern Region) has policies, student protection strategies and procedures in place to ensure students who are at risk of / or are experiencing harm receive an immediate and appropriate response to their situation.
Below are the Edmund Rice Education (Northern Region) policies relating to Student Protection?
Policies and Code of Conduct
- Student Protection Policy (February 2013)
- Code of Conduct for Interacting with Children and Young People
- Child Protection Risk Management Compliance Policy
- EREA Screening Policy and Guidelines
- Towards Healing
- Student Safety by the EREA Northern Region
STUDENT PROTECTION CONTACTS FOR IGNATIUS PARK COLLEGE
Marilyn Parsons - Student Counsellor
Pudy Timbs - Pastoral Coordinator
Michael Conn- Principal