Ignatius Park College Hall, is an all purpose venue that can be used for weddings, exhibitions, examinations, dance and bingo to name a few
The hall conducts three bingo session a week. Thursday 7.30pm, Friday 7.30pm and Sunday Afternoon 1.00pm.
The hall at all other times is available for hire.
Features of the hall include:
- Fully air-conditioned
- Seated at tables up to 700 (tables and chairs supplied)
- Theatre style layout in chairs 1500 to 1700 (900 chairs available)
- Full kitchen facilities
- Sound system
- Large stage area
- Large bar area with large refrigeration and esky storage
- Large covered outdoor area may be used for a multitude of possibilities
- Four metre wide rear projection screen and projector available
- Compliant with Queensland Government Regulations, Ignatius Park College is a smoke free area at all times
The friendly staff at the hall can help you organise your own function or we can do the organising for you. We look forward to helping you with your next function.
For further details contact the Hall Manager on 47960255 or 0439477954