At Ignatius Park College, we ensure that students in Year 10 develop a Senior education and training plan (SET plan) in partnership with their parents. The SET plan maps out a student’s education and training plan of action to achieve their intended learning option (ILO) through the compulsory participation phase (SET Plan Interview). Students are supported to acquire the skills and knowledge to develop their SET plan and to revise it during their studies.
During the SET Plan Interview the College ensures that learning opportunities are provided in accordance with the SET plan. The SET plan is reviewed and updated as necessary and transferred to another institution, if required.
The SET Planning Interviews for 2018 will be booked using Parent Lounge. Please see below for important dates and guides for making bookings.
This information may also be accessed online from the College Website, under Studies > Parent Teacher Interviews
SET Planning Interviews will be held on Tuesday, 24 July 2018, in the Edmund Rice Hall, 8.30am to 5.30pm. Normal classes will be operating throughout the day, with students leaving their class for the interview and then returning.
Please review the information below as it contains important dates and times.
- Online Bookings - will open on Monday, 9 July 2018 and will close on Thursday, 19 July 2018.
- Allocated teachers– Your son has been allocated a member of staff with experience or knowledge in the subject areas or career pathway that he has nominated. Interviews will be for 20 minutes.
- For assistance with Parent Lounge Logins - If you have used the Forgot Password link and are still unable to log in, please contact Parent Reception on 4796 0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher Bookings – Only one booking per teacher can be accepted – we ask split families to organise times convenient for both parties.
- Change of Subjects – Please note that changes to subjects can be made at the SET Plan Interview and after Tuesday, 24 July 2018. Subject changes prior to this date will not be accepted.
If you require further information and assistance with making bookings via Parent Lounge, please follow this LINK.