At Ignatius Park College, we ensure that students in Year 10 develop a Senior education and training plan (SET plan) in partnership with their parents. The SET plan maps out a student’s education and training plan of action to achieve their intended learning option (ILO) through the compulsory participation phase (SET Plan Interview). Students are supported to acquire the skills and knowledge to develop their SET plan and to revise it during their studies.
During the SET Plan Interview the College ensures that learning opportunities are provided in accordance with the SET plan. The SET plan is reviewed and updated as necessary and transferred to another institution, if required.
The SET Planning Interviews are booked using Parent Lounge.
Please review the information below as it contains important dates and times.
Year 11, 2021 students:
- Monday 20 July 2020 Online Subject Showcase available online
- Thursday 23 July 2020 SET Plan Interview Bookings open in Parent Lounge at 3.00pm
- Monday 27 July 2020 Subject preferencing online opens at 6.00pm
- Tuesday 28 July 2020 Subject preferencing online closes at midnight
- Thursday 30 July 2020 SET Plan Interviews commence
- Friday 7 August 2020 SET Plan Interviews completed
Years 8, 2021 and 10, 2021
During Week 3 of this term, students in Years 7 and 9 will begin the subject nomination process during their Academic Mentoring sessions. For the first few sessions, students will receive information about the subjects on offer and how to nominate their subjects online. Further information regarding this process will also be emailed to families from Week 3.
- Monday 20 July 2020 Virtual Subject Showcase available online
- Monday 24 August 2020 Subject preferencing online opens at 6.00pm
- Tuesday 25 August 2020 Subject preferencing online closes at midnight
- Monday 14 September 2020 Students notified of allocated subjects for 2021