Welcome to the 2021 Online Subject Showcase
Each year the College runs a Subject Showcase for students and their families to explore and discuss subjects available for selection in the following year.
Due to COVID-19 gathering restrictions, we have prepared an Online Subject Showcase presenting this information to students and parents in video format as well as the Subject Information Handbook. This allows all families time to browse, process and consider their subject options from the comfort of their own home.
Parents, Carers and students are encouraged to go through the process together:
- Read through the Subject Information Booklet
- View the videos for each subject area
- Download the Online Subject Preferencing document which explains the subjects that can be preferenced.
- Make subject preferences online via http://www.selectmysubjects.com.au/. Students will be provided with a unique login.
- Year 8, 2021 and Year 9, 2022- Subject preferencing online opens at 6.00pm, Monday 24 August 2020 (closes Tuesday 25 August 2020)
- Year 10, 2021 - Subject preferencing online opens at 6.00pm, Monday 24 August 2020 (closes Tuesday 25 August 2020)
- Year 11, 2021 - Monday 27 July 2020 Subject preferencing online opens at 6.00pm
The subjects and number of classes that can operate will depend upon student numbers and resourcing.
If the College determines that we are unable to run a subject that your son has nominated, then it will be replaced by their nominated reserve subjects.
- For Year 11, 2021 students, they will be required to undertake a SET Plan Interview.
- Thursday 23 July 2020 SET Plan Interview Bookings open in Parent Lounge at 3.00pm. Book via Parent Lounge