More pages in this section
5 Principles of Career Development
Five Principles of Career Development
- Change is constant – Recognise that the world around you is constantly changing. Be open to change and remain alert to new opportunities
- Learning is ongoing – Strive for continuous personal development. Stay motivated by learning new skills and developing new talents
- Focus on the Journey – Don’t focus on one destination only. Recognise that your career journey will be throughout your lifetime. Appreciate and value each experience along the way.
- Know yourself, believe in yourself and follow the HEART – Pursue your passion to find fulfilment. Discover ways to combine your interests with career opportunities.
- Access your ALLIES – Rely on the support of your family, friends, mentors, colleagues and peers. Career success can be a team effort.
Edmund Rice Education Australia Colleges LTD,
Trading as Ignatius Park College. ABN: 58 395 448 571
Term 4 starts Tuesday 03 October 2023
Acknowledgement of Country
The Ignatius Park College Community would like to humbly acknowledge the Wulgurukaba peoples on whose land our College is located, as well as the Bindal peoples on whose land many of us live and travel across daily. We respectfully thank the elders of this traditional land both past and present for guiding us through the journey of time to where we are today.