More pages in this section
Edmund Rice Hall
The Edmund Rice Hall is a fully air-conditioned all purpose facility can be used for weddings, exhibitions, examinations and dances. It seats up to 1500 people conference style or 700 banquet style.
- Fully air-conditioned
- Seated at tables up to 700 (tables and chairs supplied)
- Theatre style layout in chairs 1500 to 1700 (900 chairs available)
- Full kitchen facilities
- Excellent AV equipment, including stereo sound and two large screens for visual presentations (4 metre wide rear projection screens and projector)
- Large stage area
- Large bar area with large refrigeration and esky storage
- Large covered outdoor area may be used for a multitude of possibilities
- 120 tables and 1200 chairs included in hall hire
- Edmund Rice Hall is a non-smoking venue
The hall is available for hire for private functions. To find out availability please contact the Events Coordinator. The friendly staff at the hall can help you organise your own function or we can do the organising for you. We look forward to helping you with your next function.
Please contact the Events Manager Alix Harrington for further details.
Ignatius Park College
Alix Harrington | Event Co-ordinator
T: 07 4796 0255 M: 0405 695 968
F: 07 4796 0200
Trustees of Edmund Rice Education Australia.
Trading as Ignatius Park College. ABN: 96 372 268 340
Term 3 starts Tuesday 12 July 2022
Acknowledgement of Country
The Ignatius Park College Community would like to humbly acknowledge the Wulgurukaba peoples on whose land our College is located, as well as the Bindal peoples on whose land many of us live and travel across daily. We respectfully thank the elders of this traditional land both past and present for guiding us through the journey of time to where we are today.