Ignatius Park College is now accepting Enrolments online
Before you begin, please ensure you have the following documents ready
- Birth certificate or extract or identity documents
- Sacramental Certificates
- Latest school report
- Recent NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Documentation relating to special needs (reports, action plans, assessments, etc.)
- Court order, parenting plan, access restrictions, etc. (if applicable)
- Immunisation Certificate
- Applications for enrolment into Year 7 will only be accepted if the student is currently in Year 5 or above.
- Applications for entry into all other Year levels (Years 8-12) are welcome throughout the year and will depend upon a vacancy in the desired year level.
- Once your application is complete, you are required to print the Application for Enrolment and return it to the College signed along with the Terms and Agreements for Enrolment. These may be scanned and emailed to Enrolments@ipc.qld.edu.au