More pages in this section
Uniform Shop Hours During Term Time
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
8.00am to 11.00am. (Excluding Pupil Free days)
First day of Term (regardless of day of the week)
8.00am to 11.00am
The Ignatius Park College community has worked very hard over many years to instil in its student's a sense of pride and respect. The quality and presentation of a student's uniform plays a major role in instilling these values.
The college uniform must be worn by student's both at school, and whilst travelling to and from school. The uniform must be worn correctly at all times.
Correct Uniform: (If at any time a student can not wear correct uniform they must carry a note from their parents)
The College hat is a compulsory piece of any uniform when a student is outside the school buildings.
The Academic Uniform (formal uniform) must be worn on Mondays and days without Physical Education. Socks must be worn up, to and from school and most importantly the shirt must be tucked in at all times.
Black school shoes are the only shoe to be worn with the academic uniform. (Black skate shoes and black suede shoes are not acceptable)
Only the complete sports uniform may be worn.
- House shirt
- School shorts (No other shorts)
- White sports sock which must finish above the ankle.
- A laced up running shoe. ( No slip on shoes)
Only the school track top is acceptable.
(All parts of the uniform must be maintained in good order and worn in a manner that will not draw attention to themselves.)
- Good condition
No jewellery is permitted except a watch and a thin chain. A Christian religious emblem may be worn on the chain. No piercing of any type is allowed.
- Blade 2 is the shortest blade acceptable for ‘all over' cuts.
- Hairstyles which draw attention to the student will not be permitted. This includes ‘afro' hairstyles, dreadlocks, mullets, rats- tail, undercuts and shaving of patterns of any form.
- If hair is coloured it must be a natural colour. Streaks/tips or bleached hair are not permitted.
- Hair must be above the eyes and collar or tied back neatly.
- No facial hair is allowed.
- It is a requirement that all students' hair should be kept clean and well groomed at all times.
Acknowledgement of Country
The Ignatius Park College Community would like to humbly acknowledge the Wulgurukaba peoples on whose land our College is located, as well as the Bindal peoples on whose land many of us live and travel across daily. We respectfully thank the elders of this traditional land both past and present for guiding us through the journey of time to where we are today.